Every two years members of the FEW community and beyond come together for FEW biennial Career Strategies Seminar (CSS). As FEW’s flagship event, this full-day professional development event is organized and led by experienced, successful female business leaders and mentors, and consists of a series of hands-on workshops and practical skill-building sessions, to equip participants with the tools necessary to enhance their lives and careers in Japan.
Although the theme, format and content of CSS differs each time, FEW encourages and welcomes new and past participants to attend where they will have the opportunity to:
- Assess where they are now, and where they want to go
- Receive tips on navigating the current job landscape and changing career paths
- Acquire skills for starting up and running their own business
- Learn how women can maximise their unique potential
- Gain insights on how to create their best life
- Network with other professional women
And much more…
Past themes include:
- 16th CSS (March 2010): Rockin’ Your Career – On Any Stage, at Any Age
- 17th CSS (March 2012): Be Your Own Superhero!
- 18th CSS (October 2014): Ignite!
- 19th CSS (May 2016): Women Rising
The FEW 20th Career Strategies Seminar AMPLIFY will take place on Saturday, June 2, 2018 at DMM.com located near Tokyo’s Roppongi-Ichome Station. Invite your female friends and colleagues and join us for a day of professional development and community to elevate your career in Japan to new heights. Further details coming soon.