Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting the wider FEW community.
December Offers from our Sponsors
Lumina Learning: Get qualified in Lumina Spark with trial sessions and 20% discounts for all FEW members!
- Do you help develop people, facilitate discussions, train people? Are you a trainer or working in HR or Learning & Development? Interested in psychology, human development or using psychometrics in businesses?
- Lumina Spark is a psychometric tool used for corporate trainings, one-on-one individual coaching and at top universities around Japan. Its versatility and accuracy are just two of the aspects that make it so popular.
- Through the qualification, not only will you become qualified to use Lumina Spark to add depth to your workshops, coaching sessions and classes, you will also learn fantastic facilitation skills applicable in all areas of your life.
- The next qualification will be on January 30 – Feb 1, 2019. Email email@example.com for more details!
Elana Jade: Look your best this holiday season with our Essential Beauty Package!
- Sable 120 lash Eyelash Extensions | Shellac Manicure (one colour) | Shellac Pedicure (one colour)
- All for only ¥20,000
- All Gift Vouchers purchased over ¥10,000 this December will receive 15% off their purchase! Conditions apply.
- Find our more at www.elanajade.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 03-6453-9319.
Warm Hearts Coffee Club: 10% Discount for FEW Members this Christmas!
Blu Jam Cafe: Blu Jam Cafe Japan’s December Specials are here! Remember FEW members get 25% OFF their entire meal, so treat yourself before we say goodbye to these goodies at the end of the year!
- This winter Blu Jam will be selling S’mores French Toast. Gooey marshmallows, chocolate drizzle, hand-dripped dutch bread dunked in house-made batter and coated with cinnamon crumbs, then grilled to perfection! Have it à la carte or with a heart-warming tea set; your choice of tea!
- Looking for something sweet? Blu Jam is also serving Peppermint Hot Chocolate alongside a seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte!
- Their Peppermint Hot Chocolate is a classic hot chocolate recipe with peppermint syrup, topped with whip cream and crushed peppermint candies!
- Their Pumpkin Spice Latte is house-made and always with a freshly brewed espresso shot (or iced if you’re about that frozen feeling). No cherries, but whip cream and cinnamon sprinkles on top sounds right to us. How about it?
- In October Mom in Balance was happy to facilitate a trial workout with a couple of ladies from KLM, which turned into a regular evening workout! The workout is open to everyone and is taking place in Hitotsugi Park close to Akasaka Station from 18.30-19.30 every second Monday of the month for now. If you are interested in joining, please send Mom in Balance an email or register through their website.
- Currently the dates have been fixed as follows (may be subject to changes):
- Monday, Dec. 10th
- Monday, Jan. 14th
- Monday, Feb 11th
- Monday, Mar 11th
- If they get enough regular participants, they are happy to offer the workout more frequently!
- Please note: Mom in Balance will take a break over the holiday season and close the workouts from Monday, Dec. 17th to Sunday, Jan. 13th.
Divya Marie Kato: 20% Discount For FEW Members for the Tokyo Drawing Classes (Basic Course)
- Drawing Classes & Workshops 2019
- Kick Off An Empowered New Year At Home & At Work
- Term Dates
- Atelier Kato Tokyo Opens After The Holidays on January 8th 2019
- Find more information at www.divyamariekato.com.
December News from our Sponsors and Members
Oakwood Japan: Oakwood Apartments Azabudai and Oakwood Residence Aoyama are now accepting short-term stays.
- An ideal accommodation for your friends and family visiting Tokyo, all apartments are furnished with fully-equipped kitchen, a washer / dryer combo, and essentials. Bilingual staff on site.
- Oakwood Residence Aoyama requires a minimum of 5 nights stay.
- For inquiries / reservation
- Oakwood Apartments Azabudai Reservations
(M – F 9:30 – 17:00)
- Oakwood Residence Aoyama Reservations
(M – F 9:30 – 17:00)
- Oakwood Apartments Azabudai Reservations
- Design and create your own seasonal wreaths and cards in time for the festive season. Handmade gifts are the best!
- For the final workshop of 2018, When in Doubt, Draw! decided on a family event in our home atelier. Divya Marie Kato looks forward to welcoming you home and celebrating with creativity and a glass (or two) of festive fun 🙂
- ¥15,000 – includes all materials for creating your wreaths & cards, teaching (2 Expert Instructors to assist you) & translation (Japanese-English)
- Limited space – 5 spots/session (Morning session 5 spots & Afternoon session 5 spots)
- Please email in advance and look out for an email to confirm your place. First-come, first-served basis: email@example.com.
Sarah Furuya Coaching: February is the New January is a year of coaching, accountability, 1:1 coaching calls, coaching content and input, monthly group coaching video calls, and much much more. All of her one year clients get the royal treatment. Sarah WOULD LOVE YOU TO JOIN FEBRUARY IS THE NEW JANUARY Programme for 2019 (FNJ19) and OF COURSE there are special treats for FEW members.
- The full details will be announced to people who are on the emailing list in late December, so hop over to sarahfuruya.com for the newsletter sign up in the top right corner and register for the full information ahead of everyone else.
- If you are definitely interested, please Sarah know and she will send the application over and arrange for a pre-programme call.
- Spaces are strictly limited, so Sarah can offer the best possible value to her darling FNJers.
- Want to read more? Here is more information and also testimonials from my lovely FNJers.
- Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
November Monthly Meeting Recap – Leading the Way for Strong Women in the Corporate World
The FEW November Monthly Meeting was a collaborative event organized together with ADIDAS at their headquarters in Roppongi. FEW president Riya Rapp was one of the night’s panelists, along with ReebokONE Ambassador and fitness entrepreneur Erika Yamaguchi, and President of Johnson & Johnson K.K. Mario Stein. FEW programs co-director Jackie Steele moderated the panel.Published on 4th December 2018
Sponsor Spotlight: eCornell
Professional Development from Cornell University Women’s contribution to the economy, in general, has never been put into a greater focus until recently. According to a report of McKinsey Global Institute featured in a news article by CNN, it estimates that economies in the Asia-Pacific region could boost their collective GDP by $4.5 trillion by 2025 […]Published on 1st November 2018
November 2018 Sponsor Offers & Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st November 2018
Upcoming Fall 2018 Community Service Events
With the changing of the leaves comes many opportunities to support various NGOs and their efforts. Take a look at the events below and reach out to the organizations through the contact information provided if you’re interested in lending a helping hand! The Big Draw Festival 2018 The world’s largest cross-cultural drawing festival, led by […]Published on 15th October 2018