- I don’t have a handle on using my Mac/iPad/iPhone for work/projects – I feel like I could be doing so much more.
- My partner doesn’t understand why I need to understand how things work before I feel comfortable with technology.
- I don’t want to ask my IT guys what they think are stupid questions.
- It’s easier talking with someone about tech if it’s okay to ask until I truly understand.
- I speak Japanese reasonably well, but it’s much easier to talk about this stuff in English.’
- How do I harmonize my legacy Windows systems with my new Apple systems: or at least, where do I start?
and more… With this in mind, FEW is presenting a series of workshops to help and the first workshop will take place at the Apple Store in Shibuya!
Date: Monday July 23, 2012
Time: 8:30am – 9:40am
Theme: FEW Presents: Getting Started with Mac: Syncing your data with iCloud
Presenter: Terri MacMillan
RSVP: by Thursday July 12, 2012
To register, please fill out your name and email address in the form below. If registration is full, we’ll get in touch and put you on the list for the next event, which is planned for early September, on the same theme.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Essentially, this series of workshops is for people who have – or are thinking about getting – a Mac, and who also have an iPhone or an iPad. In what I hope will be an ongoing set of themes, we are going to talk about practical ways to handle the basics. In the July 23 event, you’ll learn how to set up and sync your data with iCloud. You’ll work with the store’s devices for this workshop. Then, when you go back to your office or home, you’ll understand how to set up and sync your data using iCloud on your own iCloud- compatible devices.
The workshop is limited in size so that everyone can get hands-on practice and personal attention. And attendance is first come, first served, so, if you’re interested, please see if that date and time fits your schedule. If you will be able to attend, please RSVP using the form above and we’ll email you back to confirm.
Looking forward to seeing you there!