Learn how to raise your business’s visibility through branding at the Women’s Start-Up Club’s third meeting of the 2016-2017 year. Risa Sasaki of Yoroshiku Fantastic K.K. will share her journey as a successful entrepreneur and will provide insights on how to successfully brand your business. The meeting will be a combination of presentation and workshop-styles, so get ready to ramp up your brand for all to see. We look forward to seeing you on January 25!
Risa Sasaki – Director of Creative & Art at Yoroshiku Fantastic K.K.
Risa Sasaki is the Co-founder of Yoroshiku Fantastic K.K., an integrated creative agency. As an entrepreneur herself, Risa understands firsthand the challenges of developing and maintaining a strong brand, and has made it her profession to help others brand themselves. For the past 10 years, Risa has specialized in Brand Development, Deployment and Strategy, with a focus on FMCG, Retail, Finance, Cosmetics and Entertainment industries. She has expertise in the Japanese market, and a deep understanding of multi-cultural environments through her work domestically and abroad.
About FEW Women’s Start-Up Club
Do you run your own business or are you interested in starting one?
Women’s Start-up Club is a small group that meets once in two months to discuss issues, insights and successes of women running or planning their own businesses in Japan.
The Three Pillars of Women’s Start-up Club:
- Thought: Speakers who make us think and give us real and useful information to help our businesses / plans for starting a business.
- Talk: The chance to ask questions and contribute to the evening.
- Takeaways: A summary of the message by the speaker for each meeting.
- To provide a place where likeminded women can talk in a safe and supportive environment about their business successes and issues.
- To give all women a chance to speak out
- To provide quality speakers who will enhance our businesses.
All women welcome, whether you have just started your own business, have been running one for years, want to start one or just want to be inspired by meeting energetic women!
- Get Branded!
- Wednesday January 25th
- 19:00 - 21:30
- Members ¥2000 / Non-members ¥3000 (covers finger food and soft drinks)
- Minami Azabu Centre Hall
- 4-12-25 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047
New Year Brunch Mixer at Trunk (Hotel)
Join us for delicious food and great networking over Japanese “one soup and three side dishes” -style brunch at Shibuya's classy Trunk Kitchen after a long winter break!
Believe Your Story with Tanja Bach
Come join us for a hands-on workshop to polish your brand story and self-confidence at our brand new venue, Tokyo Chapter in Akasaka.
DIY Product Photography Workshop with TopTia
A workshop for all who want take better photos of objects, either with a smartphone or a camera, but don’t know where to start – TopTia Photography will guide you through the basics of taking compelling photos! Recommended especially for those whose business lean on beautiful photos!