Join FEW for the first Women’s Start-up Club meeting of 2017-2018 FEW year on September 28th! Share your passion and receive support and feedback to your ideas with fellow women freelancers, and first time and established entrepreneurs.
The evening will be an interactive opportunity to share your projects and passions, provide input on what kind of topics you’d like to see us cover during the coming year, and connect with other like-minded women who may be able to help you in your entrepreneurial journey!
About FEW Women’s Start-Up Club
Do you run your own business or are you interested in starting one?
FEW Women’s Start-up Club meets once every two months to discuss issues, insights and successes of women running or planning their own businesses in Japan.
The Three Pillars of Women’s Start-up Club:
- Thought: Speakers who make us think and give us real and useful information to help our businesses / plans for starting a business.
- Talk: The chance to ask questions and contribute to the evening.
- Takeaways: A summary of the message by the speaker for each meeting.
- To provide a place where likeminded women can talk in a safe and supportive environment about their business successes and issues.
- To give all women a chance to speak out
- To provide quality speakers who will enhance our businesses.
All women welcome, whether you have just started your own business, have been running one for years, want to start one or just want to be inspired by meeting energetic women!
Note: Those attendees travelling to the Minami Azabu Centre by bicycle are kindly asked to please refrain from parking in front of the Kenzo Estate Winery. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in ensuring bicycles are parked in an orderly manner.
FEW Monthly Meetings are catered by well-known gourmet food company Kiwi Kitchen. Based on providing healthy, delicious food from all corners of the globe, Kiwi Kitchen delivers gourmet meals and provides catering services for businesses and international schools, office functions and meetings, cocktail parties, BBQs and other functions requiring food delivered on-site within Tokyo Metropolitan area. The company also operates a cafe in Shirokane, right on Platinum dori, less than 10mins walk from Shirokanedai station.
- Share Your Passion
- Thursday September 28th
- 19:00 - 21:30
- Members ¥2000 / Non-members ¥3000 (covers finger food and soft drinks)
- Minami Azabu Centre Hall
- 4-12-25 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047
FEW Summer Weekend Brunch Mixer
Join us for delicious food and great networking over weekend Japanese-style brunch at Shibuya's Trunk Kitchen before our summer break.