Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting the wider FEW community.
January Offers from our Sponsors
Blu Jam Cafe: For only the month of January, all food items on the health and fitness section of our menu will be 100 yen off!!
- Happy New Year from the Blu Jam Cafe Japan family! To kick off the new year the BJCJ family have agreed we want our New Year’s resolution to be based around good health and getting fit!
- We know it might be a little hard to start the fitness journey so we want to help out others who have similar goals! For only the month of January, all food items on the health and fitness section of our menu will be 100 yen off!!
- This special will run from both locations, Daikanyama and Azabu-Juban! Please stop by during the month of January and get healthy with us!
Divya Marie Kato: 20% Discount For FEW Members for the Basic Drawing Course
- In-person at Atelier Kato Yoyogi or Online
- Find more information at www.divyamariekato.com
- Why not kick off 2019 by investing in YOU! February is the new January Programme is heading into its 3rd amazing year. You and me. Let’s reset the year, walk through the year together, and step over the threshold of the following year with a year of coaching work and inquiry driving you. Imagine investing in yourself now and this time next year being clear, confident and motivated and STILL having another month of coaching support for your New Year Goals. YES!
- The Programme includes:
- 12 hours of coaching sessions
- Membership to Secret Kindred Spirits Facebook Group for FNJ19
- Invitation to Tokyo Kindred Spirits Party
- Monthly motivation, check-ins, and accountability
- Pairings – If I see a pairing that could be supportive around your coaching
- Monthly video-audio calls to support content
- 3 hours with my admin assistant Laura who can help you with anything admin related you have going on in your life or business.
- Little gifts and surprises along the way & MORE!
- Book a 30 minute Discovery Session NOW to see how we can help you enrich your year, do what you say you want to do and release your inner champion! Sign up here.
- Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out details – even if you are just a little interested!
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – ¥380,000
- FEW MEMBERS Early Bird special – sign up and pay before January 21st to receive full FEW discount – ¥344,000
January News from our Sponsors and Members
Hotel & Residence Roppongi: Notice of construction & Hotel and Restaurant Updates
- Construction – Noise and odor will be expected during the construction.
- When: January 4th (Fri) – January 11th (Fri）
- What: Elevator
- Where: H&R Roppongi 1-11-6 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Hotel and Restaurant information – Staff will stay at the front desk during these days for 24 hours
- Roppongi Hotel S
- Close at 4th of January (Check out)- Start from 12th of January(Check in)
- Restaurant COCONOMA Season Dining
- Close at 4th of January (Breakfast)- Start from 12th of January(Dinner)
- Roppongi Hotel S
- If you have any questions and concerns, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 03-5771-2475.
WELL (Women Educating, Learning and Leading) Conference/Retreat 2019: Empowering Women Through Creativity
- The women of WELL are women in Japan (both Japanese and non-Japanese) who are interested in issues related to education, social progress, personal development and more.
- This year, the once-a-year conference and retreat will focus on the ways we can develop and use our creative powers to improve our lives and the world around us. This theme can be interpreted in a myriad of ways: from visual arts, drama, dance, music, poetry and story telling to creative thinking and problem solving, and the use of creativity in the classroom.
- Rather than keynote lectures from invited speakers, the conference will have many workshops on both days and a special participatory event on Saturday afternoon.
- Date: February 8-10 2019
- Location: National Women’s Education Center (NWEC) Saitama
- For more information about the conference and retreat, including prices and speakers, visit https://www.welljapan.org/register-for-well-2019.html
A Place to Grow: A Place to Grow Presents Their Santa Soul Train Impact Event to Tokyo
- A Place To Grow is an organization that aims to break away from the short term disaster relief NGOs we see in Japan today and create a more lasting and socially driven effort to rebuild communities.
- Fellow FEW member Angela Ortiz and her team of volunteers committed to spreading positivity to those impacted by the devastation of the March 11th earthquake have just completed their most recent Santa Soul Train celebration mid-December 2018.
- Having been a strong presence in the Minami Sanriku Community in Fukushima since 2011, the PTG team will follow up the annual Christmas event with their annual Impact Report event where members invested or interested in the organization and cause can experience some of the activities the Minami Sanriku community enjoyed during the Christmas celebration, get the report on the success of the event, as well as network with other community partners.!
- Date: Saturday, January 26, 2019
- Time: 1:30 PM – 4 PM
- Location: Oakwood Premier Tokyo Midtown
- To learn more and RSVP, visit their Facebook event!
December 2018 FEW Bonenkai Recap
The Fabulous FEW 2018 Bonenkai Featured “All That Glitters” On the chilly night of December 7, 2018, more than 70 members, guests, and supporters joined FEW for the All That Glitters-themed Bonenkai at Dumbo Bar and Grill on the premises of The Strings Hotel Omotesando. The glamorous atmosphere of the restaurant matched perfectly with the […]Published on 14th January 2019
Sponsor Spotlight: Blu Jam Cafe
Home. A word that holds much meaning for so many people. Blu Jam Cafe has called Tokyo home for two years. Chef Kamil Majer, founder of the original Los Angeles branch crafted a menu and philosophy truly fit for anyone. It adorns options not so easily found in the city – vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, to […]Published on 2nd January 2019
November Monthly Meeting Recap – Leading the Way for Strong Women in the Corporate World
The FEW November Monthly Meeting was a collaborative event organized together with ADIDAS at their headquarters in Roppongi. FEW president Riya Rapp was one of the night’s panelists, along with ReebokONE Ambassador and fitness entrepreneur Erika Yamaguchi, and President of Johnson & Johnson K.K. Mario Stein. FEW programs co-director Jackie Steele moderated the panel.Published on 4th December 2018
December 2018 Sponsor Offers & Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st December 2018
New Year Brunch Mixer at Trunk (Hotel)
Join us for delicious food and great networking over Japanese “one soup and three side dishes” -style brunch at Shibuya's classy Trunk Kitchen after a long winter break!
Believe Your Story with Tanja Bach
Come join us for a hands-on workshop to polish your brand story and self-confidence at our brand new venue, Tokyo Chapter in Akasaka.
DIY Product Photography Workshop with TopTia
A workshop for all who want take better photos of objects, either with a smartphone or a camera, but don’t know where to start – TopTia Photography will guide you through the basics of taking compelling photos! Recommended especially for those whose business lean on beautiful photos!