Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting the wider FEW community.
November Offers from our Sponsors:
- eCornell: 30% OFF ON ALL eCornell Courses for FEW Members
- Elana Jade: November Specials – Shellac Mani & Pedi Combo for ¥10,000 and Anti-Age Facial (75 min) for ¥13,000
- Club 360: 2 great class specials – First class only ¥1,000! Then, with your first class, if you sign up on that day, you will receive VIP rates for your first 10-pack or unlimited package (¥28,500)
- Divya Marie Kato– Gift Ideas To Kick Off 2019! Gift A Drawing Course with Artist Divya Marie Kato, When In Doubt, Draw, With your 20% FEW Member Discount. Gift Includes:
- When In Doubt, Draw Basic Drawing Course (Starting January 2019)
- 5 x In Person 1-1 Drawing Sessions With A Practising Artist
- A Course Taking You From Pencil To Ink To Colour & Beyond
- Basic Drawing Set & Exclusive When In Doubt, Draw BagEmail firstname.lastname@example.org for details and let them know who it’s for!
November Events and Other News:
- February is the New January (FNJ): Sarah Furuya’s year long signature coaching programme – February is the New January (FNJ) – will be opening again end of this year. Please email email@example.com to go on the wait list to be the first to get the information.
- TopTia: 7-5-3 season is almost here! TopTia Photography is once again offering 7-5-3 family portrait sessions in both western or traditional Japanese wear at any nearby park or shrine of your choice in the Kanto area.If anyone needs advice on where to go for a kimono rental or how to find a shrine, I’m happy to help! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find Your Element Workshop ’18 Fall Season: Find Your Element Workshop is the best workshop Tokyo has to offer which is led by top experts from a variety of fields. FYE Leaders are carefully selected each Season to best equip and empower you with necessary life skills in order to maximize your true potentials…and November workshops are up!
- Nov. 7th – “How to Be the Difference” – Kiyotaka Fujii (4,000 yen)
- Nov. 14th – “Food Therapy: Heal Your Body & Mind” – August Hergesheimer (4,000 yen)
- Nov. 21th – “How to Be a Pirate” – Takemi Tokumoto (4,000 yen)
- Nov. 28th – “Love is the Power!” (3-hr Special WS) – Tim McLean (8,000 yen)
Blu Jam Cafe Daikanyama Thanksgiving Buffet: We all know the holidays can be a tough time if you’re far from home; that’s why Blu Jam Cafe Japan tries to cover the bases that involves food. BJC’s location in Daikanyama is bringing back their Thanksgiving event this year, but this time it’s a buffet! Reserve online or walk-in (first come first serve) and enjoy nostalgic Thanksgiving food like oven-cooked turkey, creamy mash potatoes, crunchy string beans, candied yams, honey ham, pumpkin pie, AND MORE! Everyone is invited! The event will be held from November 22-25, so don’t worry if you miss Thanksgiving Day. Adults @ 4,000 yen and kids @ 2,000 yen. Register via the online form at blujamcafejapan.com and reserve under Daikan-yama. 2 hour limit per group so everyone can enjoy! Drinks sold separately.
- Why Draw (even if you’re no Da Vinci), a Lakeland University Lecture: Here’s the biggest misunderstanding most people have about drawing: it’s not about making great art.Drawing’s a vital part of the way we understand ourselves, understand others and understand the world around us.The intimacy of a sketchbook and immediacy of lines made in the moment, make drawing a language of observation, expression and independent inquiry. A universal language that we can all learn to speak, in whatever accents we choose. In this presentation, artist and founder of When In Doubt, Draw, Divya Marie Kato FRSA, will share powerful case studies that highlight the importance of drawing.
Purple Stride Tokyo Charity Run & Walk: The Purple Stride Tokyo on November 18th is an event to raise funds and awareness of pancreatic cancer, sponsored by PanCan Japan. Four categories of the event include a 5K or 10K run and a 3K or 5K walk. All ages welcome. Plus, the fee for junior high age and above includes a T-shirt and there will be lunch wagons and live musical entertainment, too.
December 2018 FEW Bonenkai Recap
The Fabulous FEW 2018 Bonenkai Featured “All That Glitters” On the chilly night of December 7, 2018, more than 70 members, guests, and supporters joined FEW for the All That Glitters-themed Bonenkai at Dumbo Bar and Grill on the premises of The Strings Hotel Omotesando. The glamorous atmosphere of the restaurant matched perfectly with the […]Published on 14th January 2019
Sponsor Spotlight: Blu Jam Cafe
Home. A word that holds much meaning for so many people. Blu Jam Cafe has called Tokyo home for two years. Chef Kamil Majer, founder of the original Los Angeles branch crafted a menu and philosophy truly fit for anyone. It adorns options not so easily found in the city – vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, to […]Published on 2nd January 2019
January 2019 Sponsor Offers and Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st January 2019
November Monthly Meeting Recap – Leading the Way for Strong Women in the Corporate World
The FEW November Monthly Meeting was a collaborative event organized together with ADIDAS at their headquarters in Roppongi. FEW president Riya Rapp was one of the night’s panelists, along with ReebokONE Ambassador and fitness entrepreneur Erika Yamaguchi, and President of Johnson & Johnson K.K. Mario Stein. FEW programs co-director Jackie Steele moderated the panel.Published on 4th December 2018
December 2018 Sponsor Offers & Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st December 2018
New Year Brunch Mixer at Trunk (Hotel)
Join us for delicious food and great networking over Japanese “one soup and three side dishes” -style brunch at Shibuya's classy Trunk Kitchen after a long winter break!
Believe Your Story with Tanja Bach
Come join us for a hands-on workshop to polish your brand story and self-confidence at our brand new venue, Tokyo Chapter in Akasaka.
DIY Product Photography Workshop with TopTia
A workshop for all who want take better photos of objects, either with a smartphone or a camera, but don’t know where to start – TopTia Photography will guide you through the basics of taking compelling photos! Recommended especially for those whose business lean on beautiful photos!