Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting the wider FEW community.
November Offers from our Sponsors:
- eCornell: 30% OFF ON ALL eCornell Courses for FEW Members
- Elana Jade: November Specials – Shellac Mani & Pedi Combo for ¥10,000 and Anti-Age Facial (75 min) for ¥13,000
- Club 360: 2 great class specials – First class only ¥1,000! Then, with your first class, if you sign up on that day, you will receive VIP rates for your first 10-pack or unlimited package (¥28,500)
- Divya Marie Kato– Gift Ideas To Kick Off 2019! Gift A Drawing Course with Artist Divya Marie Kato, When In Doubt, Draw, With your 20% FEW Member Discount. Gift Includes:
- When In Doubt, Draw Basic Drawing Course (Starting January 2019)
- 5 x In Person 1-1 Drawing Sessions With A Practising Artist
- A Course Taking You From Pencil To Ink To Colour & Beyond
- Basic Drawing Set & Exclusive When In Doubt, Draw BagEmail firstname.lastname@example.org for details and let them know who it’s for!
November Events and Other News:
- February is the New January (FNJ): Sarah Furuya’s year long signature coaching programme – February is the New January (FNJ) – will be opening again end of this year. Please email email@example.com to go on the wait list to be the first to get the information.
- TopTia: 7-5-3 season is almost here! TopTia Photography is once again offering 7-5-3 family portrait sessions in both western or traditional Japanese wear at any nearby park or shrine of your choice in the Kanto area.If anyone needs advice on where to go for a kimono rental or how to find a shrine, I’m happy to help! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find Your Element Workshop ’18 Fall Season: Find Your Element Workshop is the best workshop Tokyo has to offer which is led by top experts from a variety of fields. FYE Leaders are carefully selected each Season to best equip and empower you with necessary life skills in order to maximize your true potentials…and November workshops are up!
- Nov. 7th – “How to Be the Difference” – Kiyotaka Fujii (4,000 yen)
- Nov. 14th – “Food Therapy: Heal Your Body & Mind” – August Hergesheimer (4,000 yen)
- Nov. 21th – “How to Be a Pirate” – Takemi Tokumoto (4,000 yen)
- Nov. 28th – “Love is the Power!” (3-hr Special WS) – Tim McLean (8,000 yen)
Blu Jam Cafe Daikanyama Thanksgiving Buffet: We all know the holidays can be a tough time if you’re far from home; that’s why Blu Jam Cafe Japan tries to cover the bases that involves food. BJC’s location in Daikanyama is bringing back their Thanksgiving event this year, but this time it’s a buffet! Reserve online or walk-in (first come first serve) and enjoy nostalgic Thanksgiving food like oven-cooked turkey, creamy mash potatoes, crunchy string beans, candied yams, honey ham, pumpkin pie, AND MORE! Everyone is invited! The event will be held from November 22-25, so don’t worry if you miss Thanksgiving Day. Adults @ 4,000 yen and kids @ 2,000 yen. Register via the online form at blujamcafejapan.com and reserve under Daikan-yama. 2 hour limit per group so everyone can enjoy! Drinks sold separately.
- Why Draw (even if you’re no Da Vinci), a Lakeland University Lecture: Here’s the biggest misunderstanding most people have about drawing: it’s not about making great art.Drawing’s a vital part of the way we understand ourselves, understand others and understand the world around us.The intimacy of a sketchbook and immediacy of lines made in the moment, make drawing a language of observation, expression and independent inquiry. A universal language that we can all learn to speak, in whatever accents we choose. In this presentation, artist and founder of When In Doubt, Draw, Divya Marie Kato FRSA, will share powerful case studies that highlight the importance of drawing.
Purple Stride Tokyo Charity Run & Walk: The Purple Stride Tokyo on November 18th is an event to raise funds and awareness of pancreatic cancer, sponsored by PanCan Japan. Four categories of the event include a 5K or 10K run and a 3K or 5K walk. All ages welcome. Plus, the fee for junior high age and above includes a T-shirt and there will be lunch wagons and live musical entertainment, too.
Sponsor Spotlight: eCornell
Professional Development from Cornell University Women’s contribution to the economy, in general, has never been put into a greater focus until recently. According to a report of McKinsey Global Institute featured in a news article by CNN, it estimates that economies in the Asia-Pacific region could boost their collective GDP by $4.5 trillion by 2025 […]Published on 1st November 2018
Upcoming Fall 2018 Community Service Events
With the changing of the leaves comes many opportunities to support various NGOs and their efforts. Take a look at the events below and reach out to the organizations through the contact information provided if you’re interested in lending a helping hand! The Big Draw Festival 2018 The world’s largest cross-cultural drawing festival, led by […]Published on 15th October 2018
Recap: WSC — Creating Your Story & Brand with the Help of Masterminding Groups
“A brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room.” – Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon For the 2018-2019 season, Women’s Startup Club focuses on helping you create YOUR story and brand, kicking off the season with Masterminding—Supporting Your Success. Thirty women from diverse career backgrounds, a wide variety of […]Published on 7th October 2018
October 2018 Sponsor Offers & Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 30th September 2018
FULLY BOOKED - Expanding Our Views on Women
Merging the collaborative synergies of ADIDAS and the members of FEW, on the evening of November 15th, we come together to expand our views on what it means to be a women in order to empower ourselves and the women in our lives.
How to Keep Your Skin in Perfect Shape During Winter with Elana Jade
With the cold weather approaching, it is time to start to change your skincare to suit the cold climate.
Building Your Story with Vanessa Oshima
Can you talk clearly about your brand? Join branding expert Vanessa Oshima to learn how to build a story that represents you and attracts the clients you want.
FEW Bonenkai 2018: All That Glitters
Join the most glamorous year-end party in the classy area of Omotesando! Invite your friends, colleagues, and significant others to have a fun night at the FEW Japan Bonenkai 2018!