Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting the wider FEW community.
October Offers from our Sponsors:
- Club 360: October Special – 10 packs and monthly unlimited classes only ¥29,900 (usually 33,000)
- Elana Jade: October Special – Peeling Facial Course for ¥42,000 (4 60min facial treatments) and Sable 100 Lash for ¥6,000
- JMEC: Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC), often called a “Mini MBA”, starts in November with a 5-week Saturday lecture series covering topics related to business plan writing and how to do business in Japan. FEW has again partnered up with JMEC and is offering one full scholarship and two partial scholarships for FEW Members, applications due Oct. 10th!
- Find Your Element: 100% off for the first FEW Member signing up for an FYE Workshop – they start Oct. 3rd – & 50% off for the second FEW Member signing up for an FYE Workshop.
October Events and Other News:
- The World’s Biggest Drawing Festival – Sunday, Oct. 28th: Last year, we brought the world’s largest drawing festival to Japan for the first time! And this year, we’re not only bringing it back… But we’re collaborating in a bilateral, UK-Japan art event across countries, cultures and time zones!
- Find Your Element Workshop ’18 Fall Season: Find Your Element Workshop is the best workshop Tokyo has to offer which is led by top experts from a variety of fields and it starts Oct. 3rd. FYE Leaders are carefully selected each Season to best equip and empower you with necessary life skills in order to maximize your true potentials. The 12-week Fall 2018 evening program is held in Omotesando and is comprised of two components: 1. Self-discovery for “grounding,” facilitated by trained life coaches/facilitators, and 2. “Inspirational” workshops led by top experts from various fields to share their personal journeys and life skills.
- One such inspirational workshop on Oct. 17th will be led by FEW Sponsor and President Emeritus Sarah Furuya of Sarah Furuya Coaching. The topic of her workshop is “Mind Your Own Business,” which will allow participants to create a more free, loving, relaxing, and powerful approach to life – creating boundaries around how far to get involved in other people’s business so you can focus more on your own.
- Tokyo International Players (TIP) – Tokyo International Players presents, as their season opener, Bertolt Brecht’s famous parable THE GOOD PERSON OF SZECHWAN in English. Shen Teh, a kind-hearted woman from the slums, sets out on a new life after receiving a gift of one thousand silver dollars from the gods. But it isn’t long before needy neighbors, a questionable love affair, and abandonment by the gods threaten to overwhelm the beleaguered Shen. Can anyone be truly good, or must we all rely on a little ruthlessness and cunning to get by? From Oct. 18th-Oct. 21st, come see the largest, oldest English-language theatre company in Japan perform a true classic of the Western theatrical canon.
November Monthly Meeting Recap – Leading the Way for Strong Women in the Corporate World
The FEW November Monthly Meeting was a collaborative event organized together with ADIDAS at their headquarters in Roppongi. FEW president Riya Rapp was one of the night’s panelists, along with ReebokONE Ambassador and fitness entrepreneur Erika Yamaguchi, and President of Johnson & Johnson K.K. Mario Stein. FEW programs co-director Jackie Steele moderated the panel.Published on 4th December 2018
December 2018 Sponsor Offers & Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st December 2018
Sponsor Spotlight: eCornell
Professional Development from Cornell University Women’s contribution to the economy, in general, has never been put into a greater focus until recently. According to a report of McKinsey Global Institute featured in a news article by CNN, it estimates that economies in the Asia-Pacific region could boost their collective GDP by $4.5 trillion by 2025 […]Published on 1st November 2018
November 2018 Sponsor Offers & Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st November 2018
Upcoming Fall 2018 Community Service Events
With the changing of the leaves comes many opportunities to support various NGOs and their efforts. Take a look at the events below and reach out to the organizations through the contact information provided if you’re interested in lending a helping hand! The Big Draw Festival 2018 The world’s largest cross-cultural drawing festival, led by […]Published on 15th October 2018