Check out the latest member offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. And go to our Sponsor page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting the wider FEW community.
Offers from our Sponsors
- Club 360: September Class Special – Unlimited Classes for only ¥29,900 & Class 10 packs for only ¥29,900
- Elana Jade: September Specials – 180 Volume Lash for only ¥8,800 & Brazilian & Underarm Wax for only ¥8,400
- JMEC: Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC) Often called a “Mini MBA”, the JMEC programs starts in November with a 5-week Saturday lecture series covering topics related to business plan writing and how to do business in Japan. The classroom instruction and workshops are led by business professionals working successfully in Japan. The second part starts in January with the actual research, analysis and writing of the business plan. Participants are placed onto teams of 5-6 people and paired with a company which is seeking to enter or expand into the Japanese market. Join their information sessions in September and October. Also: FEW has again partnered up with JMEC and is offering one full scholarship and two partial scholarships for FEW Members!
- Mom in Balance: September Special Offer for FEW Members – Get back into your workout routine after summer! Join Mom in Balance Tokyo for a fun and challenging outdoor workout and get a free workout on top of your plan in September!
Events and other News:
- Mega Clothes Swap 10 – Saturday, Sep. 29th: Hosted by Sarah Furuya Coaching together with Amy Hanashiro & H&M. Pull out your wardrobe and decides what stays and what goes and swap while enjoying Amy’s hospitality. Get two drinks as part of the entry up to 100 people. Although still a women-only and lady-identifying event, space is opened for masculine wear and there is also an official kid’s corner.
- The World’s Biggest Drawing Festival – Sunday, Oct. 28th: Last year, we brought the world’s largest drawing festival to Japan for the first time! And this year, we’re not only bringing it back… But we’re collaborating in a bilateral, UK-Japan art event across countries, cultures and time zones!
- Home (Office) Organizing Classes – Sep. 13th & 27th / Oct. 11th / Nov. 1st / 15th: If clutter and disorganization in your home and life are causing you stress and feel you waste time these workshops are for you. Professional Organizer Nathalie Brantsma will provide you with simple, practical and proven methods to simplify your home and improve your life. You will learn how to get started, keep going and stay motivated to create a home(office) that looks and feels good. Nathalie started her Professional Organizing career in New Zealand and now she is based in Japan. She is a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (“NAPO”) and Institute for Challenging Disorganization (“ICD”). She holds Specialist Certificates in Challenging Disorganization and ADHD Organizing.
- Find Your Element Workshop ’18 Fall Season: Find Your Element Workshop is the best workshop Tokyo has to offer which is led by top experts from a variety of fields. FYE Leaders are carefully selected each Season to best equip and empower you with necessary life skills in order to maximize your true potentials. Our 12-week Fall 2018 evening program is held in Omotesando and is comprised of two components: 1. Self-discovery for “grounding,” facilitated by trained life coaches/facilitators, and 2. “Inspirational” workshops led by top experts from various fields to share their personal journeys and life skills. Join us for inspiration, motivation and transformation!
- Mom in Balance Trial Workouts in September – Join us in September for trial workouts in new locations! Sep. 18th – Rinko Park – Yokohama @ 10am / Sep. 20th – Arisugawa Park – Hiroo @ 9.30am / Sep. 25th – Chigasaki Park – Yokohama (Close to the German School) @ 10am. Mom in Balance Tokyo offers outdoor workouts for pregnant women, postnatal recovery workouts and total body workouts for all women who want to be fit and in shape! Our mission is to support as many women and moms (to be) as possible in building a strong, energetic life foundation through our workouts and network of positive, inspiring women.
- Dale Carnegie Workshop – Sep. 11th: Free workshop on how to use empowerment to move people and change the world. Workshop leader Ms. Atsuko Fish explores how we can use empowerment as a driving force to move people and change the world without the fear of failure. Participants can ask questions at any time and are invited to stay after the workshop for networking. This workshop is held in Japanese only. Registrations can be made via Phone: 03-4563-1963 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blu Jam Cafe goes 100% Plastic Straw-Free! We at Blu Jam Cafe strongly believe in helping and enriching the lives of our community and the environment. Currently, we use paper take out boxes, cups and bags. We reuse and recycle our paper and menus to get the most out of our supplies. To continue environment-friendly change, we’ve also decided to remove 90% of our plastic straws and will implement the use of custom-made metal straws, which will be available for use with our in house-made smoothies. Metal straws have become a popular alternative to plastic in recent years. Besides their elegant appearance, they are also more durable than plastic and paper, reusable, easy to clean and 100% safe to use.
December 2018 FEW Bonenkai Recap
The Fabulous FEW 2018 Bonenkai Featured “All That Glitters” On the chilly night of December 7, 2018, more than 70 members, guests, and supporters joined FEW for the All That Glitters-themed Bonenkai at Dumbo Bar and Grill on the premises of The Strings Hotel Omotesando. The glamorous atmosphere of the restaurant matched perfectly with the […]Published on 14th January 2019
Sponsor Spotlight: Blu Jam Cafe
Home. A word that holds much meaning for so many people. Blu Jam Cafe has called Tokyo home for two years. Chef Kamil Majer, founder of the original Los Angeles branch crafted a menu and philosophy truly fit for anyone. It adorns options not so easily found in the city – vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, to […]Published on 2nd January 2019
January 2019 Sponsor Offers and Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st January 2019
November Monthly Meeting Recap – Leading the Way for Strong Women in the Corporate World
The FEW November Monthly Meeting was a collaborative event organized together with ADIDAS at their headquarters in Roppongi. FEW president Riya Rapp was one of the night’s panelists, along with ReebokONE Ambassador and fitness entrepreneur Erika Yamaguchi, and President of Johnson & Johnson K.K. Mario Stein. FEW programs co-director Jackie Steele moderated the panel.Published on 4th December 2018
December 2018 Sponsor Offers & Member News
Check out the latest offers and opportunities from our Sponsors and other FEW Community Events here! Our Sponsors are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. Visit our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Sponsors, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting […]Published on 1st December 2018
New Year Brunch Mixer at Trunk (Hotel)
Join us for delicious food and great networking over Japanese “one soup and three side dishes” -style brunch at Shibuya's classy Trunk Kitchen after a long winter break!
Believe Your Story with Tanja Bach
Come join us for a hands-on workshop to polish your brand story and self-confidence at our brand new venue, Tokyo Chapter in Akasaka.
DIY Product Photography Workshop with TopTia
A workshop for all who want take better photos of objects, either with a smartphone or a camera, but don’t know where to start – TopTia Photography will guide you through the basics of taking compelling photos! Recommended especially for those whose business lean on beautiful photos!