Women’s Start-Up Club
Calling all female entrepreneurs / future entrepreneurs in Tokyo. Do you have an idea for a business, a new start-up, or are ready to pivot?
The vision of Women's Start-up Club is to support women in small business.
Come and join us at the Women’s Start-up Club (WSC) to connect with like-minded women. WSC provides bi-monthly hands-on workshops with practical takeaways to elevate you and your brand to the next level. Prepare to be engaged, challenged, supported and have fun!
For more information about the next meeting, sign up for the FEW Newsletter.
Past Start-Up Club Recaps:
- December 2014: Starting Your Own Business in Japan
- February 2015: Branding
- April 2015: How to Take the Leap from a Corporate Career to Your Own Business
- June 2015: Social Media Marketing and Internet Security
- October 2015: Recovering from Disaster
- December 2015: Tax in Japan
- February 2016: Starting, Building and Transitioning a Business in Japan
- April 2016: Outsourcing, Hiring, Partnering and Firing
- September 2016: Your Business: Offers, Challenges and Needs
- November 2016: Business Plans: Why They Are Essential
- January 2017: Get Branded!
- March 2017: The Art of Pricing and Negotiation