FEW has a 35-year history of bringing diverse women together, and there are at least as many reasons to join us as a member! All FEW members will receive regular newsletters and updates of the upcoming events and enjoy a wide range of benefits.
FEW has strong relationships with Japan-based business organizations and other groups engaged in the empowerment of women:
- Take advantage of FEW's membership with the British Chamber of Commerce Japan’s (BCCJ) and attend one of their 40+ events throughout the year at the BCCJ member’s rate, including panel discussions on current issues as well as breakfasts and lunches with distinguished guest speakers from business and government
- Receive discounts when attending FEW affiliate events, like the Monthly Meetings or Women’s Start-up Club, as well as our various special events (on event-by-event basis)
- Attend the WINConference Tokyo or other large-scale conferences for which FEW is a supporting organization at a discounted rate to receive inspiration, knowledge, practical tools and contacts to help you succeed and prepare for the future
- Invest in yourself by accessing offers and special benefits or discounts from our Sponsors.
FEW enables a multicultural community of women for sharing and exchanging stories, experiences, and practices. We are also providing opportunities for those who want to make a difference for their communities through volunteering and fundraising:
- Connect with over 140 like-minded international women from diverse backgrounds and professions,
- Build valuable and long-lasting relationships with potential partners, clients, and friends over member-exclusive events and mixers
- Participate in the events and announcements segment of the FEW Monthly Newsletter to advertise your business or organization’s events
- Get involved through our Community Service, which supports Japan-based non-profit organisations working with women, children and vulnerable populations
FEW hosts 40+ events throughout the year, including Monthly Meetings and Women's Start-up Club events, where we invite guest speakers from various industries to talk on current issues, as well as personal and professional development and networking opportunities:
- Learn from women leaders and experts in various fields as well as other attendees at our Monthly Meetings (FEW members 2,000 JPY vs. Non-members 5,000 JPY)
- Enhance your skills at our professional and personal development workshops and seminars led by professional coaches and facilitators (Special discounted rates for FEW members)
- Reach new heights in your career by attending our biennial Career Strategies Seminar at a discounted rate
Engage in further professional and personal growth opportunities by attending FEW Kansai meetings and events at the FEW Kansai member rate.
Interested yet undecided?
Members are encouraged to bring guests and introduce friends and colleagues to FEW! If you’re curious yet undecided about becoming a member, join us at one of our monthly meetings or special events for a taste of what FEW has to offer!