FEW Japan has a 39-year ‘herstory’ of bringing diverse women together. A multicultural community, FEW Japan enables and empowers women to share and exchange stories, experiences, and practices in a warm and supportive community. Our events generate a special energy and connection that lasts long after an evening event either in-person or online.
Connect with over 140 like-minded international women from diverse backgrounds and professions. Build valuable and long-lasting relationships with potential friends, business partners and clients in Japan and globally, over regular events and mixers.
FEW Japan hosts 40+ events and networking opportunities throughout the year. These include Monthly Meetings and Virtual Lunches, where we invite guest speakers from various industries to talk on current issues, as well as personal and professional development through our Peer-to-Peer Mentoring program:
- Take advantage of FEW Japan's membership of the British Chamber of Commerce Japan (BCCJ) and attend one of their 40+ events throughout the year at the BCCJ member’s rate, including panel discussions on current issues as well as breakfasts and lunches with distinguished guest speakers from business and government
- Learn and enhance your skills from women leaders and experts in various fields as well as other attendees at our Monthly Meetings (Free for members until we resume in-person events when differentiated member and non-member attendance fees will apply.)
- Casually meet new people during one of our Virtual lunches, bring your lunch and eat while listening to and participating in a themed conversation. (Free to members while we are online)
- Taking place every other month over lunch, our Peer-to-Peer Mentoring program matches members 1:1, providing an opportunity to talk about career, business, life or parenting goals. (Also free to members while we are online)
- Reach new personal heights by attending our biennial, one day Career Strategies Seminar. This year’s full-day line up of speakers and workshops is based around three core themes: Career, Business and Self. As a special 2020 member bonus, this year’s online Career Strategy Seminar (CSS) will be free for FEW Japan members. Be sure to join us as a member so you can take advantage of this one-off opportunity.
As an incorporated not-for-profit association, FEW Japan is supported by Corporate Sustaining Members and Organisational Members who generously donate money and services. Take the opportunity to invest in yourself by accessing offers and special benefits or discounts offered by our Sponsors.
Not sure if FEW Japan is right for you?
Get to know us first. Non-members are welcome to join all FEW Japan events for a small fee. We are confident you will soon feel that it pays to become a FEW Japan member!
- Attend the Monthly Meetings: ¥2000/meeting
- Join our Virtual Lunches: ¥500/lunch
- Attend the biennial Career Strategies Seminar: ¥5000/full-day event
Interested yet undecided?
Members are encouraged to bring guests and introduce friends and colleagues to FEW Japan. If you’re curious yet undecided about becoming a member, join us at one of our monthly meetings or special events for a taste of the energy and warmth FEW Japan has to offer!