Upgrades, Upper Limits and Asking with Sarah Furuya Coaching
This is a members-only event. 2,000 JPY payment online.
To register, please click the “Join this Event” button.
This event has passed
Join this coaching workshop on upgrading your perceptions of yourself, overcoming your upper limits and navigating the world, which many times tries to bring you down. You will learn how to feel content with yourself and stay ambitious at the same time!
Sarah Furuya invites you to upgrade your mindset in this highly personal and interactive coaching session. Come with an idea of what you want to do and she will hold you responsible for taking that upgrade into real life – even if that means going over some Upper Limits, as Gay Hendricks calls “disruptions of the mental upgrading process”. Overcoming these limits will help you become the bigger and better version of yourself!
You will learn:
- Upgrading your mindset and how to plan for your next leveling up
- Upper Limits and different types of fear, how to identify them and not let them undo your upgrades
- Other people’s Upper Limits around us – look out for subtle sabotage that you may receive as you upgrade – or might even be delivering to others
- Jealousy and envy and how to read the real reason behind them
- Holding the paradox – how to be grateful for everything you have, feeling that you are enough and being ambitious at the same time, asking for what you want or are worth – a skill that all great leaders have
Let’s get together and elevate ourselves and others, have some fun, and plan for some upgrades in our environments, thoughts, and in ourselves while being absolutely grateful for everything and everyone we have!