March Strategic Partner Member Offers and Other News
Check out the latest member offers and opportunities from our Strategic Partners here! Our Strategic Partners are committed to bringing the best services and products to FEW members. And go to our Sponsors page to learn more about all of FEW’s Strategic Partners, who not only support FEW’s activities but also provide professional and personal services benefiting the wider FEW community.
CareFinder: Launching corporate packages for global corporations based in Japan
Carefinder is launching corporate packages for global corporations based in Japan to provide foreign language childcare for their employees from February 19th, 2018. With the number of international marriages and expats moving to Japan the need for foreign language babysitters has been significantly increasing. Until now CareFinder has been servicing individual families, but now CareFinder is expanding to corporates that have employees who are looking for bilingual babysitters for their children. If your organization is interested in working with CareFinder, please let us know!
Elana Jade: Volume Lash Extensions for only ¥8,800 & 90min Hot Stone Massage for only ¥13,000
Feel and look great this March with one of Elana Jades specials!
* Volume Lash Extensions for only ¥8,800
* 90min Hot Stone Massage for only ¥13,000
For more information, visit their website: www.elanajade.com Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-6453-9319
Club 360: First Personal Training session for 50% off!
Club 360 is offering your first Personal Training session for 50% off! This first session is a comprehensive objective assessment, which is a series of movement competency evaluations. These tests are combined with assessments of posture and range of movement, to identify potential muscle and joint imbalances that may influence exercise selection and future progression, and more! All for only ¥5,400!
Please inquiry for more details: email@example.com / 03-6434-9667 www.club360.jp
Divya Marie Kato: 20% Off Drawing Classes
WaNavi: 2 Upcoming March Events
- Earthquake Preparedness Workshop on 8 March, 2018, from 9:15 – 11:45 at Tokyo Women’s Plaza
- WaNavi Japan Hinamatsuri & Tea Ceremony Family Workshop on March 3, from 13:00 – 16:00 at Shiunji Temple, Hiroo
The Find Your Element Workshop is a 12-week, creative evening program that takes participants on a step by step journey of self-awareness and real-life results.
Here are our upcoming events:
- Mar. 7th Tim McLean “Loving What Is” – http://findyourelement.jp/loving-what-is
- Mar. 14th Sarah Furuya “How to Be Unf**kwithable” – http://findyourelement.jp/how-to-be-unfkwithable
- Mar. 21st Dr. August Hergesheimer “Food: Friend or Foe?” – http://findyourelement.jp/food-friend-or-foe
- Mar. 28th Tanja Bach “Who Am I- Finding Your Authenticity” http://findyourelement.jp/who-am-i-finding-your-authencity/
- Apr. 5th Helen Iwata “Power Through Vulnerability” http://findyourelement.jp/power-through-vulnerability