Sponsor Spotlight: Club 360
Exercising regularly can lead to better leadership and productivity for your business. Research has shown time and again not only how exercise can reduce stress and regulate mood, but also how it boosts executive functions of the brain which increases focus, memory, and creativity which can all lead to better work performance. How much exercise is needed for these benefits? It’s recommended that everyone should be getting a minimum of 30 minutes of moderate exercise five or more days a week. It may seem daunting at first, but you don’t have to do it alone at Club 360!
Located just three minutes from Roppongi Hills, Club 360 is an English speaking fitness club with a 5-star fully equipped training zone consisting of kettlebells, TRX, battle ropes and more. Our exceptionally trained team of personal trainers, physiotherapists, and massage therapists tailor their services to get you the results you want so that you can be functioning at your optimal potential.
To get a taste of the Club 360 experience, we are offering FEW members 50% off on their initial personal training session at a price of ¥5,400 with an added bonus of trying any one group class for free. Check us out on our Facebook page too and see how we are much more than just a gym but also a community that “changes lives through health and fitness”.
Ditch the boring meetings, come exercise your body and mind at Club 360, and make a few friends while you are at it!
Even though Club 360 is a fantastic gym, it’s also a thriving family business. As so many FEW Members have entrepreneurial spirits, we’ve asked the owner a few questions about business life.
1 ) What would be your number one recommendation for people who want to start their own business?
Taking the first step can be daunting, but if you have done your research, have the resources and believe in your vision, you are already most of the way there. My main recommendation is to trust yourself and go at it wholeheartedly.
2) What are the 3 essentials for running a business in your opinion?
- Making sure you have passion for the business and what it stands for. You will need to put in a lot of energy and possibly time into your business, so it’s important it’s something you are passionate about.
- Make sure you have done your research. Now, most industries are more dynamic than ever and what may have been a good business plan last year may not be today. Different concepts and approaches also work better in different countries. Make sure you are up to date in your field and research what methods work in the country you are in.
- Surround yourself with good people. When we started Tokyo Fitness (Club 360) we knew nothing about setting up a business in Japan, accountancy or even marketing. We knew we had a good concept and service that we were passionate about, so we reached out to people in other professions to help us make our goals a reality. It’s great to brush up on all areas of the business, but knowing when you need a professional can save you time and money in the long run.
3) Who inspired you on your journey?
We are a family business. My brother-in law, sister and wife are all also involved in Club 360 and their belief in what we do is my major inspiration to continue to push forward.