Do you run your own business or are you interested in starting one?
The FEW Women’s Start-up Club (WSC) is a small group that meets once in two months to discuss issues, insights and successes of women running or planning their own businesses in Japan.
Date and time: Every two months from 7pm to 9:30pm
Place: Minami Azabu Centre Hall (7 minutes walk from Hiroo station)
Cost: 2,000 yen/person for FEW members and 4,000 yen for non-members (covers finger food and soft drinks)
Three pillars of Women’s Start-up Club
- Thought: speakers who make us think and give us real and useful information to help our businesses / plans for starting a business
- Talk: the chance to ask questions, and contribute to the evening and
- Takeaways: a summary of the message by the speaker for each meeting
- To provide a place where likeminded women can talk in a safe and supportive environment about their business successes and issues
- To give all women a chance to speak out
- To provide quality speakers who will enhance our businesses
All women welcome, whether you have just started your own business, have been running one for years, want to start one or just want to be inspired by meeting energetic women!
Past Start-Up Club Recaps:
- December 2014: Starting Your Own Business in Japan
- February 2015: Branding
- April 2015: How to Take the Leap from a Corporate Career to Your Own Business
- June 2015: Social Media Marketing and Internet Security
- October 2015: Recovering from Disaster
- December 2015: Tax in Japan
- February 2016: Starting, Building and Transitioning a Business in Japan
- April 2016: Outsourcing, Hiring, Partnering and Firing
- September 2016: Your Business: Offers, Challenges and Needs
- November 2016: Business Plans: Why They Are Essential
- January 2017: Get Branded!
- March 2017: The Art of Pricing and Negotiation